- Automatic license recycling now works.
- RADIUS daemons now works with LDAP group filter.
- Web console now honors the license count. No new users can be added if out of licenses.
- The User portal for GA now uses icons for the different "app stores"
- It is now possible to configure HA using the web console.
- The GRID feature has been changed to use a table of GRID's from where you can assign or reassign an existing GRID to a user.
- GRID's can be exported to PDF (for distribution or print).
- Google Authenticator (TOTP) users and seeds can be exported to PDF.
- GRID's can now be accessed using the User Portal.