Alified Authentication Server (AAS) is our flagship software for OTP/MFA.
It gives you high performance with more control and overview of your users authentication activities
- Available as a virtual appliance for on-premises setup.
- Support for VMware, Citrix Hypervisor (XenServer) and Hyper-V/Azure hypervisors.
- Support for many different authentication methods.
- Support for HA setup in active - active clustered mode.
- No external database required.
- Extensive logging.
- Support for individual prompts per RADIUS client.
- Graphical overview of authentication metrics.
- Support for>350 authentications/sec. per clustered node.
- LDAP backend support for users and administration.
- Web based administration.
- Admin GUI access via local user or LDAP users / group.
- Support for automatic and manual enrollments.
- Support for automatic provision of SMS, Google Authenticator and Grid at first use.
- Emergency allow of LDAP only access.
- Log to Syslog.
- User portal for Authenticator and Grid enrollment.
- Bulk user import.
- ADFS Auth Plugin
- License release by deleting user or automatically remove inactive users.
- Support for WebAuth backend.
- Support for user, password and mobile from SQL backend.
- More to come.
Available authentication methods: